The Computer Center is one of the most important technical offices in the university . It forms the information window to the university by offering numerous services which help in decision making in the faculties, departments and offices of the university .
The center is located in Ibnu Khaldoon Building on the campus center , which gives it the benefit of easy connection of different networks to the sites of faculties, departments and offices.
The center offers the necessary services and support to faculties , officials and students . It offers the necessary information which meets international standards of design, performance and quality . The center can offer the faculties , officials and students at any moment complete documentation which includes:
- center plans.
- policies and procedures , and the complete directory of our services.
- different methods of processing adopted by the center .
- technical support for users.
- training .
The center is capable of meeting all user's expectations through:
- offering advanced effective quick technical services.
- continuous on-call presence when service is needed by the user.
- applying all international standards and procedures which guarantee international quality .
- revising the quality of programs, activities and services to ascertain their effectiveness.
- proposing advanced and competent work solutions to the university.
- to make sure that all users have satisfactory access to all services.
- to follow all users' problems and resolve them quickly .
- to promote the technical and administrative performance of the center workers by holding various courses for them .
- to make sure that all the technologies employed in the university line up with the advances of information technology .